I know it’s been awhile since I made an appearance in your inbox to share thoughts, insights, and events. I took a hiatus from writing over the summer to devote my attention fully to my life coaching clients and to moving to a new home.
I’ve come to believe that it’s super valuable in life to get clear on 1 or 2 main “projects” for a given period of time (seasons are nice, quarters work too), and allow yourself to focus on those projects exclusively and release the rest. Generally, this creates massive momentum in your areas of focus and releases you from any energy draining sense of guilt that you “should” be doing something else.
And just to clarify, the necessities of life such as self-care and relationships are given priorities that factor in no matter your additional projects (and there are times when they will be their very own projects).
So, after my summer of focus and clarity, here’s what I’m loving about life these days…
- Creating my new home space in Silver Lake! Some major Marie Kondoing went down for this move, and is still in progress. More on that in a future post, but if feels great to clear out and surround myself only with what sparks joy.
- Being able to walk 2-minutes to my local yoga studio. Class is at 9am. I walk out the door at 8:55am. So awesome.
- Doing deep work with my life coaching clients on their personal projects. So much fun to co-create magic and witness transformation in action.
- Preparing for some exciting events this fall: Girls’ Night In in October and You Are The Compass in November.
- Wearing sparkly dresses on any given day of the week.
- Working with incredible people to continue to learn and grow in all areas of my life: professionally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Guisados tacos.
What are you loving about life these days? What are your main projects for this fall season?