After completing a fairly detailed review of 2016, here are some of my favorite takeaways…
This is good-bye:
- Bangs. They are a terrible idea for my hair! (Hopefully this lesson will stick this time around.)
- Hot/cold friends.
- Trying to figure everything out on my own.
Yes! More please:
- Interviews and leading workshops
- Soaking in hot springs and walking in Joshua Tree
- Investing in support
One of the most eye-opening aspects of this process was learning that some of the most valuable things I did this year I had been waiting to do, such as investing in a spiritual counselor. This is something I knew would help me but I put it off for years. I kept trudging through on my own, waiting for the “right time” and the perfect crisis to take the plunge.
Some things are definitely worth waiting for, like big travel adventures, buying a house, or saying I do. Things that are not worth waiting for are those that lay the foundation for a happy and healthy life.
Don’t wait! Do them now! Without energy, joy, self-love, and well being, nothing else feels good. You will continue to seek more of this and less of that until you learn to prioritize your emotional, spiritual, and physical wellness on a daily basis.
Anything that supports your emotional, physical, or spiritual wellness will benefit you right now, in all areas of your life, forever. So there’s no point in waiting for the right time. The right time is now.
“I almost don’t understand how I functioned before the program. I don’t know how I dealt with the stress and with the overwhelm of taking care of my kids, working and everything else. I don’t know how I did it. I don’t know what I did before this program and how I got through life. Honestly, it changed every single thing.” – Jordan Kramer
Jordan is talking about The Sacred Art of Self-Care program which she completed last year. She is happy she didn’t wait any longer.
Here are some things you need to know about the program:
- It’s designed specifically for women, to meet your needs and unravel the constructs that are keeping you stuck in stress and overwhelm.
- If you participate fully, your life will change. Everyone who completes the program experiences transformation that is unique to them and their specific life circumstances. The same will happen for you.
- Upon completion, you will wonder, “What was I waiting for??” But that’s ok, you did it now and that’s what matters.
- You will walk away with a new approach and perspective to your daily life, one that prioritizes your pleasure, values your desires, and keeps you centered no matter the chaos that might be swirling around you.
- You can participate in this program from anywhere in the world.
- This is a small group program, 8 women maximum, offering unparalleled personalized support with weekly group coaching calls, unlimited email access to me, and a private facebook group.
- The program starts January 14, is 8 weeks long, and this is the only time it will be offered this year. You will have access to all the material forever and there is no guarantee that it will be offered again next year. Why wait?
- In order to participate, we must first have a conversation to ensure that it’s a good fit. To schedule a call, email me TODAY at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
P.S. You can hear more about Jordan’s story in THIS VIDEO.