Are you dealing with areas of pain and chronic tension, such as the neck, shoulders, low back, and hips?
Are you wanting to practice yoga but large group classes don’t give you what you need?
Are you looking for more energy and balance in your life?
Are you seeking more from exercise than just a workout?
I was in that exact place before I started practicing yoga. At times debilitating low back and hip pain (I was only in my mind-20s!). Going to the gym was starting to feel more like a soul draining experience than and energizing experience. I didn’t realize it, but I was disconnected from my body, which was causing me, in many ways, to be disconnected from my life. Starting a consistent yoga practice that addressed my needs transformed my body and put me in touch with my highest potential.
What private yoga sessions with me can do for you:
- Identify and address the areas of pain and misalignment in your body, putting you on a path to feel balanced and pain free.
- Strengthen your core in the most complete way possible, targeting the back, abdominals, and hip flexors.
- Improve your posture so that you carry yourself with confidence, and literally feel uplifted.
- Reduce your stress levels by giving you time to focus inward and connect with your body.
- Awaken a renewed sense of calm, energy, and inspiration by increasing your flexibility and helping you to feel liberated in the way you move.
- Challenge your body in a way that’s both fun and healing.
She is a singularly superb teacher – mindful of just the kind of gentle instruction students need in order to facilitate more complete poses, better alignment, and over all well being. Her classes are well paced and very creative – she includes positions that are unique and very healing. Sasha’s overall demeanor and approach is warm, compassionate and caring. Each time class is over I find myself looking forward to the next!” -Susan
WHAT TO EXPECT from our sessions together:
- 90-Minutes of one-on-one attention.
- An in-depth initial assessment as well as check-in time for sharing with each following session.
- A complete practice customized for your specific needs and goals, using a combination of Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, and The Thinking Body-The Feeling Mind®, created by Dr. Linda Lack.
- Instruction on how to optimize and use your breath most effectively.
- A deep meditative relaxation to complete the session.
- Take home poses to keep your practice fresh and progressing.
Private sessions with Sasha are well worth it for the extra attention you receive. After just a few hours working together, she knows my body better than I do. Sasha tailors each session around what my body needs, whether I know it or not. She’s a great instructor and very cool. -Anthony
These are in-home sessions done in the convenience and privacy of your own home. I work with clients throughout Los Angeles. Please complete the contact form at the bottom of this page to inquire about your specific location.
READY TO BOOK YOUR SESSION?BUY NOW
I accept cash, check, and credit card for payment.
Please allow at least 24 hours to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Payments for sessions are nonrefundable.
Sessions expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to have any experience with yoga?
No. I work with all levels of experience, starting from brand-new beginners to advanced practitioners.
Is this appropriate for me if I have a severe injury of physical limitation?
I work with people on a case-by-case basis. As I have training in Yoga Therapy and continue to study under the mentorship of well-established yoga and movement therapist Dr. Linda Lack, I am equipped to work with a wide-range of injuries and limitations. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you have about starting a yoga practice.
Why are sessions 90-Minutes?
In my experience, 60-Minute sessions feel rushed, and we already rush around enough in life. 90-Minutes gives us time to connect and catch-up on what’s going on in your life and in your body. allows ample time for practice and for a meaningful relaxation at the end.
What do I wear?
Comfortable moveable clothes that are somewhat form fitting are best.
What do I need to have at my home?
Ample space for your yoga mat, my yoga mat, and to move your limbs freely. Please have your own yoga mat for your practice.
How do I sign-up?
Please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (323) 823-8963 with any questions and to discuss a day and time that works for you. If you are ready to purchase a session, you can do so by clicking HERE.