WHAT IF THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY?
What do you want out of life?
How do you want your life to look and feel?
How might your life be different if you knew your desires could never lead you astray? What if everything you wanted was a clear indication of your soul’s path in life?
Does this sound like you?
- Over-packed schedule
- Constantly pushing you well-being and fun to the back of the line
- Too many demands and focusing on the needs of those around you
- Difficulty meeting your own high expectations for yourself
- High expectations of life that you feel are constantly out of reach
- Your vision for life is nowhere near what you are actually living
If this all sounds too familiar, you are by no means alone. In fact, I believe it’s an epidemic for women of my generation living in a time where everything moves so quickly.
I used to be really good at “taking care of myself” because I was a perfectionist and an overachiever. I wanted to be a straight A student all through adulthood, so I ate well, worked out, took care of my home, worked a full time job, etc, etc, etc.
Until I realized that my soul didn’t feel nurtured. I was doing so much, yet felt unsatisfied. Basically, I was taking care of all the “shoulds” but completely ignoring the wants.
Can you relate?
I created Your Sacred Life (the evolution of The Sacred Art of Self-Care) for women just like you – women who are ready to feel fully centered and fully alive in who they are and how they’re living their life.
We start with two simple questions:
What do you want more of in your life?
What are you ready to release?
Then we create the systems to bring your vision into reality over the course of this 4-month program.
Doing freelance work and trying to develop my skills as a Pilates Teacher had me filling up my schedule wherever I could and I was not being mindful to leave room to fill myself up. I was getting run-over by my schedule. When I learned about Sasha’s Program, I knew it was what I needed to tune-in to myself and FORCE myself to create a new way of running my schedule instead of just letting each day run me over. Organizing my time and my daily schedule was at the top of my desires list for joining the program.
This program gave me a step-by-step way to build self-care into my daily schedule and taught me how simple it can be for me to get what I need. My biggest take away is my Morning Ritual. Whenever I do it my anxiety is reduced greatly and often completely removed throughout the day. That is sooooo hugely valuable to staying on task building my business and working with clients. Truly amazing!
My life has clearer boundaries since I started working with Sasha. I check-in with myself before I accept a time commitment. I have a designated day off every week. I’ve even set boundaries around my work hours. When I didn’t have these boundaries for myself I constantly found myself slipping into anxiety because of the nagging voice in the back of my mind that I should or could be working on my business. Now I can enjoy having free time no matter what I decide to do . . . even if I’m just sitting in the living room staring at the fireplace, I can enjoy those simple moments. Guilt-free!Laura Konz
This program is for you if you are a woman that
- embraces challenge and understands its value in creating important shifts.
- is willing and open to try new things in order to get the results you desire.
- believes that investing in yourself is necessary to experience growth and change.
- is ready to receive guidance and support on your journey to creating your ideal life.
This program is not for you if you
- feel like a victim of your circumstances and like to blame others for your difficulties.
- are flakey and noncommittal.
- think you have it all figured out and can do it all on your own.
Discover how this single mom learned to value and care for herself…
What you’ll receive…
- 4-months of powerful support in crafting your vision, achieving your goals, and reconnecting with your inherent joy and creativity through powerful self-care practices.
Program Dates: February 24 – June 23, 2018
- Two full-day in-person live coaching intensives in Los Angeles (at the beginning and the end of the program) — to learn powerful daily self-care practices, shift your perspective on what’s possible, kick off some important habit changes, and give you the tools for achieving your vision.
Opening Intensive: 10:30am-5:30pm, Saturday, February 24, 2018 in Los Angeles
Closing Intensive: 10:30am-5:30pm, Saturday, June 23, 2018 in Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly group coaching calls led by Sasha (8 total) — to support you in your journey, share your experiences, and troubleshoot any areas of difficulty that are showing up.
- One 3-hour online intensive led by Sasha.
- Unlimited support from Sasha in a private Facebook group.
What you’ll walk away with…
- Knowing how to feel more relaxed and productive by embracing the art of slowing down.
- Finding your magical sweet spot between action and surrender for anything that you’re striving to achieve.
- Feeling centered, nurtured, and energized through your own customized routine of daily, healthful, practices.
- Success and accomplishment in achieving your personal vision or life project, that you set out for yourself at the beginning of the program.
“When what we do, how we do it, and the way we do it no longer fits our purpose in life, we must choose to do something else. It means we are aware of our patterns, and no longer choose to embrace them. This becomes the choice to grow.” – Iyanla Vanzant
Where are the live intensives and am I required to attend?
The opening and closing live intensives (February 24 and June 23) are in Los Angeles. Your attendance is required in order to participate in the program.
When are the coaching calls?
The coaching calls are scheduled every-other week. The day and time are TBD until the group is formed.
Do I have to be on the calls?
The more you participate, the more you receive from the program. However, life happens and it may not be possible for you to be on every call. That’s not a problem. All calls will be recorded for you to listen to at any time, and you can always receive direct support from me through the private Facebook Group.
How is Your Sacred Life different from The Sacred Art of Self-Care?
Your Sacred Life was originally called The Sacred Art of Self-Care (which is what you’ll see in the videos and testimonials). Every year I offer the program, it evolves, and the name needed to also. You’ll receive the same great guidance on creating a strong system of self-care in your life. The differences are:
- The program is now 4 months long, instead of 8-weeks.
- Instead of video content, we now meet in person in 2 live intensives and one online workshop.
- The coaching calls are bi-weekly instead of weekly.
- In addition to the focus on self-care, each participant will be working on their own personal life project – What do you want to create more of in your life?
How much does the program cost?
If you’re interested in participating in Your Sacred Life 2018, CONTACT ME HERE and we’ll set up a time to talk to determine if it’s the best fit and discuss the details of enrollment, including tuition.
After struggling with a period of depression, learn how Katrina awakened her joy…
Why I Created Your Sacred Life Group Program
You might be surprised to hear that Your Sacred Life started when I officiated a wedding for one of my yoga students. The same student that asked me to oversee her marriage ceremony also requested that I do life coaching with her, which is what jump started the program.
She asked me to provide her with guidance and I stepped into the calling to begin teaching my self-care practices. From that moment forward I became a passionate advocate and living example of everything I teach: natural wellness, creating life exactly as you want it, and accessing the power of surrender to lead a positive and productive life.
I believe women of my generation and the next are craving a revolution. This revolution is a community of women ready to transition into nurturing and honoring their bodies, their time, and their energy. Because we deserve to feel free, to work hard, to play unapologetically, and rest well (in the order that makes you happiest).
I RELISH IN MY EVERYDAY LIFE
Before I worked with Sasha, I was going through life with an underlying feeling of anxiety and fear – and I didn’t even know it. I knew I was lacking balance and feeling chaotic, but I didn’t know what to do or where to start to find it. Doing her program was a dream come true because Sasha helped to re-align me, and get me back on the right tracks. I was burnt out, overworked, and was not enjoying my life the way I knew I should.
Now, after working with Sasha, I RELISH in my everyday life. No matter what happens in my business or in my life, I feel at ease. My sessions with her have made an immense impact on me. She has introduced me to a new way of being that puts my wellness and enjoyment of life first, and it has affected me in a dramatically positive way. From the way I handle my relationships, to how I approach every day life, to my spirituality and daily practices – I am changed thanks to the work we did together.Alex Beadon
I COULD FULLY FOCUS ON ME
Sasha’s program could not have come into my life at a better time! As an entrepreneur and admitted workaholic, I was overwhelmed with life in general and not handling it well at all. I had just moved across the country from LA back to Chicago, was dealing with the helplessness of losing a close Aunt to cancer and helping to take care of my Dad who had been in and out of the hospital for the first time in my adult life. Forget about my own personal life and relationships. On a daily basis, I was feeling anxious, scatter-brained, stressed, depleted and physically weak. I was at the bottom of my own priority list and Sasha helped me to find balance and take better care of myself. Sasha’s weekly sessions became a sacred time that I looked forward to, a time that I could fully focus on me and learn ways to feel good every day.
As part of the program, Sasha got me back into writing, which I am so grateful for! Working with her made me want to be a better person, better business woman and truly live like a goddess! Sasha has an effortless way about her, and she fully practices what she preaches. I can’t wait to work with Sasha more and encourage others to join the Sacred Self-Care Movement!Rachel Jimenez
LOVE AND NURTURE MYSELF TO HELP OTHERS
I had been stuck in making a life changing decision for way too long. Working with Sasha gave me the courage to look at myself honestly in a nurturing and safe environment. I learned that I serve no purpose to anyone around me when I remain stuck in my non-decision and not loving myself.
Because I can love myself, those around me feel the difference and I am in a better place to continue on this journey with less self-doubt and a solid understanding of my heart desires. I cannot say enough about what a well-rounded program this is for all the goddesses out there.Shelley Jacobs